Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I think I have to

I once dated a guy that had an AMAZING radio voice. I don't know why he didn't go into news reporting. He could have been the next Ira Glass!

I resisted watching this video about the homeless guy in Columbus, OH with the golden voice (mostly because my boss kept insisting I watch it), but it's actually really cool. At first it seems like the video must have been dubbed, but then you hear him talking about his life and it starts to suit him. He was trained as a voice actor!







PS I think the voice is really overlooked when it comes to the qualities that people commonly consider when they talk about attraction. For me, a good voice is one of the sexiest things a guy can have! I'd rather date a guy with a sexy deep voice and a beer belly than an Abercrombie model who talks like a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment