Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Do: Wear This

More things I want to wear this spring:

madewell

Actually I loved this pic because I thought the collar was Peter Pan, but I saw it in the store and it's just normal and pointy. :(

madewell

Shorts are my thing now! I've decided.

madewell

I can knit this sweater pretty easily, but I gotta get a necklace that's as big as a chandelier! I think my sweater is going to be black denim yarn though. It's so cool, it's yarn dyed so the color is only on the outside, so as it gets washed and fades, it fades like jeans! The inside of the yarn is still white/cream, so you can use bleach and get really cool effects. Maybe I'll paint on the stripes with gel bleach!

All pics from Madewell.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love these looks! And I love this blog.
    Your new fan,
    Chani

    ReplyDelete