Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'd like to thank the little people.

I stumbled across Christopher Boffoli's set, Disparity, while looking at My Modern Met. Aren't these tiny people cute? And the use of food as the set makes everything so bright and happy.

ChristopherBoffoli1

ChristopherBoffoli3

ChristopherBoffoli9

ChristopherBoffoli11

I sent the link to my coworker and we looked on our separate computers, and after a few minutes he said, "This Oscar fellow has some cute pictures here!" and I said, "... who's Oscar?" Somehow he had gotten to a link with these pictures by Oscar Ciutat instead!

OscarCiutat2

OscarCiutat9

OscarCiutat7

And then a quick Google search led me to these photos by Slinkachu.

slinkachu-wetnwild 1 blog

slinkachu-Maz and Joe 1

slinkachu-The Last Resort 1 blog

slinkachu-animals 1 blog

I love the more urban feel of these, as they seem more relevant to my actual New York life. The first two make me feel like I live in Apartment Therapy, which would be awesome, but is pretty far from reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment