Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The grand tour

Another highlight of my trip: eating dim sum with my Aunt Rebecca. We ate shark's fin soup while she laughed hysterically remembering the time that my mom and dad came to visit and drank milk with lunch, "just like baby!!!!!"

IMG_4314

After lunch, we went on a tour of empty restaurants and bars in high places, looking to see which one had the best view. This picture was taken in the hallway in a rooftop bar in Tsim Sha Tsui. Aunt Rebecca always gives the best small gifts, which is how I ended up going home with "Glaring Bright" pink lipgloss and a big box of dried noodle packets in my suitcase. They remind me of the time I was living in a village/tiny city in northern China and my white grandma sent me a care package full of ramen noodle packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment