Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hong Kong wants you to know how clean it is.

Hong Kong and Singapore are two of the cleanest cities I've ever been in, but they also rival each other for the sheer number and topics covered when it comes to PSAs. Warnings about dengue fever are how I learned that mosquitos are attracted to dark colors, and that hoarding will lead to your entire house burning down while you stand in your dim, crowded living room yelling "Aiya! Aiya!" and cradling your stubbed toe.

Things you don't need to be afraid of anymore: holding the handrail, pushing elevator buttons, or touching door handles.

IMG_4305

IMG_4313

The second picture was taken in an elevator while on a tour of empty restaurants with great views with one of my aunties. I was stopped when I tried to take a picture of another handle that was sanitized eight times a day. Eight times!

No comments:

Post a Comment