Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I don't want to grow up...

I picked up the new Jcrew catalog this weekend, and I only want to wear the kids' clothes!

jcrew

Pretty color schemes, comfy-looking clothes! I think I can knit the sweater dress.

jcrew

I hope my future daughter is this cute. In the meantime, I really want to wear casual sequins and star-print dresses. You can't see it in the pic, but she's wearing the outfit with desert boots (which I have, naturally)!

jcrew

Once again, future baby and style icon. I've been wanting that overnight duffle bag for awhile (monogrammed, of course).

jcrew

The outfit on the left is the only women's version I was really into, and I love that there's a child's version that's almost the same except for the colors. I'll do a combo of the two with my navy coat and some neon arm warmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment