Saturday, January 28, 2012

XOXO

I got the coolest sunglasses ever!

IMG_4762

IMG_4761

Sunglasses by Alexandra Cassaniti, coat by Jcrew, necklace by Forever 21, sweater dress by 3.1 Phillip Lim (on major sale at Bird!), bracelets by me

I think sunglasses are my new thing. It's possible I may be a highly sensitive person, and I was reading about how those traits are often translated physically too. I have sensitive skin, sensitive eyes; light flashes give me migraines, etc. I'm also highly sensitive to hideous fashion, so I had to get these amazing Face It glasses, to shield me from Uggs, leggings as pants, etc. I love them so much! I saw them originally in Creatures of Comfort, but then found them on the designer's website for way less. They came with a little bag of neoprene scraps labeled "Surfer confetti." SO CUTE.

Some fun DIYs are happening this weekend, will post in a few days! In the meantime, I was so excited to read about Mariko's glitter shoes! I can't wait to see them on! Make your own using my DIY post!

No comments:

Post a Comment