Monday, May 21, 2012

Kiss Me Heroine Make

Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl mascara
I don't usually blog about beauty products, but I switched mascaras a few months ago and for the first time in my life am getting compliments on my eyelashes! My lashes are long, but they point straight down, and until I discovered this mascara, there was basically nothing I could do about it. No amount of curling or curling mascara or even heat curling made any difference; I could curl and apply mascara and within about five minutes, they'd be back down, pointing toward the ground.

I borrowed this mascara from a friend and for the first time, my lashes stay curled and up all day! And this mascara does not move! There's no smudging or flaking, and I can even wear it to the gym and rinse my face afterward. The catch is that because it's so long wearing, it's hard to get off. I use Boscia MakeUp BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil and smear some on my eye area while I brush my teeth, then wash it off. There's also a remover made especially for this mascara that works fairly well.

Just look at the difference!

so sad, so straight

so happy, so curly!

I can see you.....
Is it creepy looking at my eyes like that? Sorry.

Long story short, this is the only mascara I use anymore, and I can't even think of what I'd switch to if they stopped making this. The Long and Curl is pictured and linked, but I'm wearing the Volume and Curl. I don't like the brush on the original (skinny in the middle, fat on the ends) but the new version (with a black top and pink bottom) has a regular brush. You can get it online on Ebay or Amazon, but I recommend Sasa, my favorite Hong Kong makeup and skincare store. They ship to the US for only $6 and have a ton of other stuff I love! More recommendations to come!


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have happy eyelashes now. My favorite liquid eyeliner is the Heroine Make one!

    ReplyDelete