Friday, May 11, 2012

New Shoe Friday!


Sperry Topsider Westport Slip On
Raymond got me these cute new shoes last night! They're really comfy and I can't wait to pair them with all my nautical outfits this summer. I love theme dressing!

For the longest time, I wanted to have a blog called Shoes on Feet that was all pictures of various people wearing various shoes (clearly marked with brand and style name), so that if you wanted to buy them you could research what they look like in real life first. Zappos has their video feature, which is great, but you can't see how real girls would style themselves with the shoes or hear feedback about how they really are to walk around in. No one steal my idea! Dammit, I've totally screwed myself.

I also like how Shoes on Feet sounds vaguely sexual, or possibly just weird. But then you click on it and it's not!

No comments:

Post a Comment