Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Whoa, freshness.

Ever since I started "helping" my bf shop, I've been paying a lot more attention to cool things happening in menswear. It's all about the details!

whoa.

whoa.

whoa.

whoa.

whoa.
pics via Ronnie Fieg

These Ronnie Fieg x Sebago Spinnakers are so perfect for the look I imagine for him: sexy, sporty prep with just a pinch of edgy dandy to keep it from being too Polo. I love the subtle tonal difference in the colors of the leather on the upper, and the red laces are so saturated! I can see these standing on the floor of the Ace Hotel as well as walking into Vanessa's for some 4-for-$1 dumplings and a bubble tea.

We're probably going to end up going for this one though:

sebago spinnakers

since the Ronnie Fieg ones are sold out in his size.

No comments:

Post a Comment